The Home Brewer's Companion
More great advice from Charlie Papazian, homebrew master and author of the bestselling The Complete Joy of Homebrewing.
"Many ask me, 'What's different about The Homebrewer's Companion?' It's a book that I might have titled The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, Volume 2. The information is 98 percent new information, including improved procedures for beginning and malt-extract brewers as well as advanced and veteran brewers. There are loads of new recipes and useful charts and data that I continually refer to in my own homebrew recipe formulation (I still homebrew about 20 batches a year). My theme throughout is 'Keep it practical. Keep it useful.'I wanted to answer 10 years' worth of questions in this one volume. I did ... and I had fun doing it."
-- Charlie Papazian
Get the Most from Your Malt!
- Easy-to-follow techniques and trouble-shooting tips
- Answers to the most-often asked questions
- A guide to world beer styles
- Useful facts on fermenting, yeast culturing and stove-top boiling
- Charts, tables, support information and much, much more
- Over 60 exotic recipes to try -- from "You'll See" Coriander Amber Ale to Waialeale Chablis Mead
Make sure to check out the third edition of The Complete Joy of Homebrewing.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|