How to Be a Redhead: A Guide to Beauty, Skincare, Hair Care, Fashion and Confidence From the Sisters Who Started the Red Hair Revolution
The Essential Guide to Becoming Your Most Radiant, Redheaded You
If you have red hair, you know it’s more than just a color―it’s a way of life that comes with its own challenges, like unique makeup needs, fashion questions and hair dilemmas. How to be a Redhead has the answers to all your redhead beauty questions, with specialized advice and tips for hair care, skincare, makeup, health and fashion.
With this book, redheads get:
- The best products, tools and tips to keep your hair stunning and your complexion clear
- Easy step-by-step hairstyle tutorials
- Tips for nourishing your sensitive skin throughout the year
- Effortlessly cool day-to-night makeup looks
- How to achieve the perfect red lip
- Redhead fashion dos and don’ts
- How to look and feel your best
Written by redheads, sisters and starters of the Red Hair Revolution, Adrienne & Stephanie Vendetti, How to be a Redhead is packed full of all the inspiration and advice a redhead could ever want. With this must-have book, you’ll learn to rock your red head with confidence, grace and glowing beauty.
Adrienne & Stephanie Vendetti are sisters, best friends and cofounders of the popular website HowtobeaRedhead.com. They coined the phrase “Rock it like a Redhead” to proclaim the importance of rockin’ red hair with certainty and spunk. They now curate and produce live redhead red-carpet beauty events under the same name. The How to be a Redhead brand has been featured by the New York Times, ABC News, Refinery29, Cosmopolitan UK, BuzzFeed, DailyMail, Fast Company, SHAPE magazine and others. They live in New York, New York.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 272 pages
- Adrienne Vendetti(Author),Stephanie Vendetti(Author)
- Page Street Publishing (April 12, 2016)
- Health, Fitness & Dieting
|The message text*:|